TeacherLists.com, proud national partner of the NAEOP, is here to help you make back-to-school 2014 just a little bit easier for your school, teachers and parents. By creating one central web directory for all back-to-school supply lists – The National School Supply Lists Directory- TeacherLists.com has made it easier than ever for schools to create and share school supply lists and for parents to find them. Even the major national retailers will be using this single national directory to help their shoppers get the right supplies.
TeacherLists.com is simply an easier, faster and smarter way to manage your school’s supply list process. Schools that adopt the TeacherLists platform instantly have the best tool for posting their lists, sharing their lists, and updating them year after year. Parents can access the lists on any smartphone, on the web, or even right in the aisles of major national retailers.
Follow these three simple steps to get TeacherListed today!
1. Go to www.TeacherLists.com and create a free account.
2. Create online school supply lists for your school – select your school’s desired supplies from pre-populated grade specific lists or by typing in the items your school requires.
3. Submit your completed list and share your unique TeacherLists.com school link!
It is that easy.
TeacherLists.com Best Practices: Cypress School of the Arts
This past fall, Cypress School of the Arts, a K-12 public school in Hesperia, CA, posted all of their Back-to-School supply lists on TeacherLists.com “I encouraged my teachers to sign up and post their lists to make the annual process uniform across our school,” said Principal Pam Seeger. Once the lists were active, Seeger shared the Cypress School of the Arts list URL with parents via email, texting, newsletters, personal websites and more.
Both teacher and parental feedback has been positive. “Teachers know this makes their lives easier,” said Seeger. “Parents loved having the list before school started for the year. Instead of waiting for a paper list to be sent home with students like we used to do, parents now can view lists over the summer, better prepare and take advantage of Back-to-School sales.”
See how your entire school can streamline the school supply list process and make this annual chore MUCH easier at www.TeacherLists.com/schools.
TeacherLists.com is running three promotions right now. Educators can enter the following promotions:
· Post four or more school supply lists by August 1 to enter to win a Scholastic “Reading Oasis”
· Post four or more school supply lists by August 1 to enter to win a $15,000 plus a year’s supply of Kleenex®
· Post five or more school supply lists by August 29 to enter to win a $1,000 faculty lounge makeover