- Category: News
Get moving on your professional journey!
Let It Begin By Joining NAEOP
The National Association of Educational Office Professionals
- Become a member in the only professional association exclusively for educational office professionals
- Take advantage of the networking opportunities available with members from all over the country
- Utilize the NAEOP Listserv to ask a question and get answers from other members
- Receive the quarterly magazine, NES Connector, and quarterly Keeping Affiliates Active newsletter, full of useful tools and techniques
- Attend the annual conference, which is a wonderful way to gather information by participating in a va-riety of workshops, and enjoying the fellowship with colleagues
- Participate in an educational Institute for additional professional development each year at the annual conference. Institutes are often also offered other times in different parts of the country, as well
- Apply for any of the scholarships available for members, member dependents, and/or special needs students
- Be eligible for the Olive T. Richie Educational Office Professional of the Year Award
- Nominate an individual for the Educational Administrator of the Year Award
The NAEOP Past Presidents have funded the NAEOP Membership Incentive Award Program since August, 2011. Recognizing this beneficial program builds our association, they have agreed to contin-ue supporting a quarterly NAEOP membership incentive for the 2014-2015 year utilizing the following guidelines:
- Recipients must be a new/first-year member
- Recipient must roll over the membership incentive drawing (rather than receiving cash reim-bursement)
- Funding from NAEOP Past Presidents will occur quarterly with a maximum of four (4) awards during the association year.
Recognition at the annual conference in Buffalo, NY, for:
- Top three highest member recruiters
- Top three highest Council Chairman recruiters
- Top three highest NAEOP Board Member recruiters
Professional Standards Program
- Enhance your professional competencies and earn one or more Professional Standards Program (PSP) Certificates, which are earned based on your education, experience and professional activity.
- In some locations there are financial benefits for holding one or more PSP Certificates.