Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and the country of Europe
Welcome to the Mid-Atlantic Area. The National Association of Educational Office Professionals (NAEOP) currently has seven geographical areas. As a member of NAEOP, you are automatically a member of the Mid-Atlantic Area if you reside in one of the states listed above.
NAEOP President Patricia Stelmach, CEOE, has chosen “Put Your Best Foot Forward” as her theme for the 2015-2016 year. Put your best foot forward reminds us to begin any task with as much effort and determination as possible. I encourage you to use the NAEOP website to gain more information and follow the footsteps to professionalism.
In addition to serving as the 2015-2016 Mid-Atlantic Area Director, I am serving as the Long Range Planning Committee Chairman. This year the NAEOP Board will be embracing strategic planning and asking four questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be?
- What do we do to get there?
- How do we monitor our progress?
If you are a problem solver and want to become part of the solution, join the Long Range Planning Committee. Remember, we are all important to the success of our local, state and national organizations.
Did you know?
- Your Mid-Atlantic Area website can be found at www.mid-atlanticarea.com with Sarah Harris, CEOE (SC) as our webmaster.
- Your Mid-Atlantic Area offers annual Professional Development Days. This year the North Carolina Association of Educational Office Professionals will host this event November 12–13, 2015, in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
- You can share content and network on NAEOP’s social media platforms (Facebook; LinkedIn; Pinterest; Twitter) and mobile app.
- NAEOP now offers a series of webinars (The Well-Rounded Educational Office Employee). From the comfort of your home or office you can earn in-service or education credits.
Joining NAEOP is an investment in you with immeasurable returns. Please contact me if you have any questions about NAEOP or the Mid-Atlantic Area.
Jill Averyhart, CEOE
2015-2016 Mid-Atlantic Area Director
Richland School District Two
6831 Brookfield Road
Columbia, SC 29206