NAEOP Administrative Council
Welcome to the Administrative Council’s webpage. When you join the National Association of Educational Office Professionals (NAEOP), you are automatically a member of one of the six councils (Administrative, Elementary, Middle School/Junior High, High School/Career and Technology Education, Higher Education, or State Department). By joining NAEOP and being a part of a council, you will be able to continue to learn about your profession by sharing best practices with members who do exactly what you do.
NAEOP President Elizabeth Napolitano, CEOE, has chosen “Navigate Your Way to Success with NAEOP!” as her theme for the 2014-2015 year. I encourage you to use the NAEOP website as a compass for a successful NAEOP journey.
As you navigate your way through the year, please encourage your colleagues to become members and attend local, state, and national meetings to experience the many professional development and networking opportunities. Spread the word about NAEOP and the benefits of membership.
· Four Issues of the Association’s Magazine (NES Connector)
· E-Newsletters (Keeping Affiliates Active; Administrative Council)
· Professional Standards Program (PSP)
· Awards Program (Affiliation Awards; Educational Administrator and Office Professional of the Year Awards; Student and Member Scholarships; Magazine, Newsletter and Website Awards)
· Networking Opportunities (Conferences; Institutes; Area Professional Development Days; NAEOP Mobile App; NAEOP Facebook Page; NAEOP Pinterest Page; NAEOP LinkedIn Page)
Joining NAEOP is an investment in you with immeasurable returns. Please contact me if you have any questions about NAEOP or the Administrative Council.
Jill Averyhart, CEOE
2014-2015 Administrative Council Chairman
6831 Brookfield Road
Columbia, SC 29206