NAEOP Administrative Council
Welcome to the Administrative Council’s webpage. When you join the National Association of Educational Office Professionals (NAEOP), you are automatically a member of one of the six councils (Administrative, Elementary, Middle School/Junior High, High School/Career and Technology Education, Higher Education, or Education Partners). By joining NAEOP and being a part of a council, you will be able to continue to learn about your profession by sharing best practices with members who do exactly what you do.
NAEOP President Pat Stelmach, CEOE, has chosen Put Your Best Foot Forward with NAEOP as her theme for the 2015 – 2016 year. Remember to consult the NAEOP website as you move forward through the year to make sure you put your best foot forward.
Please encourage your colleagues to become members and attend local, state, and national meetings to experience the many professional development and networking opportunities. Spread the word about NAEOP and the benefits of membership.
- Four Issues of the Association’s Magazine (NES Connector)
- E-Newsletters (Keeping Affiliates Active; Administrative Council)
- Professional Standards Program (PSP)
- Awards Program (Affiliation Awards; Educational Administrator and Office Professional of the Year Awards; Student and Member Scholarships; Magazine, Newsletter and Website Awards; Louise Henderson Nelson Award)
- Networking Opportunities (Conferences; Institutes; Area Professional Development Days; NAEOP Mobile App; NAEOP Facebook Page; NAEOP Pinterest Page; NAEOP LinkedIn Page; NAEOP Twitter Page)
NAEOP Vice President, Lisa Morehouse, CEOE, from Nebraska is chairman of the Membership Committee under which this council is governed. Joining NAEOP is an investment in you with immeasurable returns. The 2015 – 2016 NAEOP Membership theme is Connect, Join, Thrive - It’s What We Do! Please contact me if you have any questions about NAEOP or the Administrative Council.
Sue Hand CEOE
2015 – 2016 Administrative Council Chairman