National Association of Educational Office Professionals Elementary Council
Welcome to the Elementary Council Webpage!
This year our president has chosen the theme “Put Your Best Foot Forward!” This will ensure our association (national, state, and local) will continue to grow and move forward. If you are a current member, thank you for visiting! I also ask you to encourage your colleagues to visit the entire NAEOP website and explore the advantages of being a member. Please share with them the many reasons why NAEOP is important to you personally and professionally. I know I have grown immensely through empowerment, engagement, and collaboration with my fellow educational office professionals.
The 2015-2016 membership theme is “Connect, Join, Thrive: It’s What We Do!” Let it begin by joining NAEOP. Join us in this race as we reach out to educational office professionals across our nation. As a member of NAEOP, you are automatically a member of one of six councils. This is determined based on your work location. The Elementary Council has over 500 members from 40 states and I am elated to serve as the Elementary Council Chairman.
I personally encourage you to take advantage of the many growth opportunities and benefits NAEOP offers. This includes:
- Networking with other office professionals with similar or like positions
- Growth Opportunities; through attending conferences, workshop, and institute sessions
- Professional Standards Program (PSP)
- Earn the distinction of Certified Educational Office Professional (CEOE)
- Scholarship opportunities for members and member dependents
- Receive quarterly publications, NES Connector and Keeping Affiliates Active Newsletter
- Opportunity for Recognition, Olive T. Richie Educational Office Professional of the Year
Please contact me if you have questions about NAEOP, its programs, the Elementary Council, or about becoming a NAEOP member.
Tina Gilliard-Rice, CEOE
2015-2016 Elementary Council Chairman
Kensington Elementary School
86 Kensington Blvd.
Georgetown, SC 29440