- Category: Membership
High School/Career & Technical Education Council
"NAEOP Stars Coast to Coast"
Welcome to the High School/Career & Technical Education Council website. If you are a member of NAEOP and work in a high school or career & technical education office or skill center, you are already a member of this council. If you haven’t already toured the NAEOP website, please take some time to acquaint yourself with what the association has to offer.
When you joined NAEOP, you automatically became a member of the High School/Career & Technical Education Council. This council falls under the leadership of the Membership Committee, chaired by NAEOP Vice President Patricia Stelmach, CEOE, from Kentucky. You will receive a council quarterly newsletter and we welcome all your ideas for articles for that newsletter. If you would like to write an article, please let us know.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP IN NAEOP:
• Four issues of the Association’s magazine, the NES Connector. Three of the issues will be online only and the fourth (winter) issue will be published and mailed as it contains all of the information and forms for the annual conference/institute.
• Professional Standards Program
• Awards program
• Member rates for conference/institute registration fees. The 2014 conferece will be in Portland, Oregon.
• Professional growth opportunities that provide for life-long learning
• Networking opportunities for work-related and career-related information and ideas
• Listserv, an email discussion group with opportunities to communicate with colleagues across the country