High School/Career & Technical Education Council
NAVIGATE YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS WITH NAEOP"
Welcome to the High School / Career & Technical Education Council (HSCTE) Webpage.
Let’s all follow President Patricia Stelmach, CEOE and "Put Your Best Foot Forward with NAEOP."
NAEOP Vice-President Lisa Morehouse, CEOE has asked us to “Connect Join Thrive” and I know we can make it happen.
NAEOP consists of six councils:
- Middle School / Junior High
- High School / Career & Technical Education
- Higher Education
- Education Partners
By joining NAEOP you are a council member. Give voice; tell us what we are doing right as well as things we can improve. Write an article for the quarterly council newsletter, and share your experience and knowledge with others.
Thanks to you, I was honored to accept the Certificate of Achievement, Council Chairman with the 1st (tied) Largest Recruitment of members and Certificate of Achievement, High School/Career & Technical Education Council 3rd largest council membership.
NAEOP members have many benefits available to them.
- Quarterly publications such as HSCTE Newsletter, NES Connector & Keeping Affiliates Active.
- “Wild For Webinars”, which offers members online professional development. The first series ”The Well-Rounded Educational Office Employee” will offer six classes for $125.00 (members), which is a great way to earn Professional Standards Program (PSP) credit.
- The NAEOP annual conference gives members the opportunity to attend great workshops and institutes, as well as networking with other educational office professionals from across the country. There will be a Council Luncheon, an Area Breakfast, PSP Banquet and Installation Banquet.
Let’s make this year even better. If everyone one Puts Your Best Foot Forward and ‘Connects’ with one who will ‘Join’ we will all ‘Thrive!’
Donita C. Smith, CEOE
High School / Career & Technical Education Council Chairman
Great Oaks Career Campuses - IRC
100 Scarlet Oaks Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45241