New NAEOP Membership Form ~ Click Here for a fillable PDF Membership Form
All membership payments paid by credit/debit card are subject to a $5 convenience fee. This fee will automatically be added to the payment transaction.
Continuing membership ensures that every member of NAEOP receives one full year of membership services and benefits.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive by joining NAEOP:
• Professional Standards Program (PSP)
• Reduced Conference Registration Fee
• Professional Development opportunities
• $40,000 Group Term Life Insurance (no cost for 2 years for qualifying new members only)
• Professional Liability Insurance discounts
• Private Practice Professional Insurance discounts
• TIE Health Insurance Exchange
• Educators Dental Plan
• Other Group Insurance discounts offered all through Forrest T. Jones & Company, Inc
• GEICO auto discounts for members in most states
• NAEOP Professional Publications
• Awards Program/recognition
• Student Scholarship Programs
• Networking through social media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter
• Networking – work and career related information for individual members and affiliated associations
• Professional Development Program – available to affiliated association and other organizations
• NAEOP Merchandise/Jewelry
• Recognition of achievements at Conferences
• Member’s Only access to free publications, area and state newsletters, etc.
• Online conference registration
• Online membership renewal
• Member online directory search
Membership DuesBelow are the fees for each type of membership for 2020-2021.
Get Started Now