Welcome to the Elementary Council Webpage!
Tina Gilliard-Rice. CEOE
This year our president has chosen the theme Learn, Inspire, Lead! These elements are essential for continued growth within our association on all levels. If you are a current member, thank you for visiting! I also ask you to encourage your colleagues to visit the entire NAEOP website and explore the advantages of being a member. Please share with them the many reasons why NAEOP is important to you personally and professionally. I know I have grown immensely through networking, briefings, engagement, and collaboration with my fellow educational office professionals across the country. The 2016- 2017 Board is committed to promoting NAEOP. We encourage you to join the race as we Learn, Inspire, and Lead other office professionals across our nation to take advantage of the benefits of being a member of NAEOP. As a member of NAEOP, you are automatically a member of one of six councils. This is determined based on your work location. The Elementary Council has over 500 members from 40 states and I am elated to serve as the Elementary Council Chairman.
I personally encourage you to take advantage of the many growth opportunities and benefits NAEOP offers. This includes:
- Networking with other office professionals with similar or like positions
- Growth Opportunities; through attending conferences, workshop, and institute sessions
- Professional Standards Program (PSP)
- Earning the distinction of Certified Educational Office Professional (CEOE)
- Scholarship opportunities for members and member dependents
- Receiving quarterly publications, NES Connector
- Opportunity for Recognition, Olive T. Richie Educational Office Professional of the Year
Please contact me if you have questions about NAEOP, its programs, the Elementary Council, or about becoming a NAEOP member.
Tina Gilliard-Rice, CEOE
2015-2017 Elementary Council Chairman
ensington Elementary School
86 Kensington Blvd.
Georgetown, SC 29440
(843) 527-4065 (h)
(843) 222-0550 (c)